Monday, March 10, 2014

I Didn't Need To Do This Today...

I didn't need to wash the floor today...it was washed yesterday!

I didn't need to look for paint and paper for a an impromptu art project...I had a to-do list a mile long!


But I DID need to spend time with my daughter. And I DID need to see her smile! And it made me smile, and slow down, and relax for a minute. And I needed that too!

Yes, painting with your feet is messy, but it is fun!

"I feel like I am ice skating for real, with you mama!"

And little toes make the best paintings!

Painting with your toes is messy! I suggest sitting down, though--it is also slippery!

And eventually, it led to painting with the fingers!
"Hey, mom, red and blue mixed together makes PURPLE!"
...Yes, purple footprints all over the floor! ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...