Saturday, November 5, 2011

Creative Delays

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since my last post. No, I haven't been lounging on the sofa eating bon bons...I've been tackling a viral pneumonia, stomach virus (both which hit all six of us in our family) and a 5-day power outage after a freak October snow storm. Really. I have never seen such aggressive viruses in my limited years as a mom. But, we're all done (at least I've decided I'm done with sickness and will ignore any further germs that decide to come my way). Halloween was postponed a week in our area since the snowstorm left 300,000+ people without power. I'll post a few Halloween-inspired crafts we've been doing this week for my friends who are on delayed-Halloween time. The rest of you can file them away for next year! Enjoy and stay healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...